- Mix together milk, water and salt in a pot. Add in sieved flour until the dough is soft. Knead, cover and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and divide into 16 pieces. Flour each piece and roll out to 15 cm in diameter.
- Soften margarine, and mix with oil until it is whitish.
- Grease the rolled dough pieces with the oil mixture, and pile them into 4 groups, with 4 stacks in each group, leaving the top piece ungreased. Cover and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out each group of dough and oil the top. Fold the dough from one side into a 2 inch width. Then cut the dough into four pieces. Spread each piece out until it is 15 square cm and fry both sides in a lightly oiled pan.
- Pile up the dough to keep them soft.